Additional Services to Support Your Wedding
We offer three packages which can be added on to your venue hire, ranging from event management on the big day, to full-service wedding planning.
As well as holding the keys to five beautiful Sussex-based wedding venues, our team can also offer a range of additional services to support you in the planning and management of your wedding. The Blue Door Weddings team combines a heady mix of experience in event production, PR, marketing, as well as styling, photography and interiors.
We all used to work in big London agencies but have moved to this beautiful part of Sussex to produce incredible weddings in stunning locations, all handpicked for their uniqueness.
So if you book a wedding at one of our venues and would like help with the planning, just let us know. Here’s a guide to the different packages available, although we can also work to a bespoke brief if there’s something in particular you would like assistance with.
Bells and Whistles
Our team can work with you from the very start of your wedding journey…
…assisting with the creative vision for the day and providing full planning and management, so that you can just enjoy the process without the stress. Think of yourselves as the creative directors at the helm, and the Blue Door Weddings team there to make every aspect of your wedding happen. You’ll have complete support from start to finish so that your wedding is just perfect. This package includes:
- consultation to discuss the vision for your wedding
- fully costed, creative proposal detailing all elements required for your wedding
- producing a timeline for the planning process and a schedule for your set up and wedding days
- providing you with competitive supplier quotes from across the board and giving you access to our preferential rates (i.e. catering, DJs/bands, florists, marquees, photographers etc)
- coordination of all suppliers selected
- assistance with the set up and styling of your wedding (you may like to get involved too!)
- on the day management to ensure smooth running of the day itself
- full site clearance, cleaning and recycling
- regular meetings and updates along the way
Average fee: £5000
There may be some parts of planning a wedding that you would like to do yourselves…
…but with a requirement for some extra support in certain areas. In this instance, we offer a partial planning package which includes:
- provide you with detailed breakdown of all our favourite suppliers across all areas of your wedding, with access to our negotiated rates
- support with the creative vision for your day (we are very good at interpreting Pinterest Boards and helping make these reality!)
- assistance with the set and styling of the wedding (full day)
- on the day management
Average fee: £3000
Meet in the Middle
A Stress-Free Day
On the Day Event Management
For those couples who just want to be able to relax and enjoy their wedding day
Our on-the-day management packages works perfectly as we take responsibility for everything for you, from dawn to dusk! This package includes:
- a meeting four weeks before your wedding day to discuss the detailed schedule and receive a full list of your suppliers
- make contact with all suppliers with relevant information for set up and provide contact details for the day
- on site from early until late to meet every supplier, ensure the morning set up is perfect, receive guests and then provide ongoing management of all aspects of your wedding throughout the day